Pokemon Citrine Support
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passion of the game.

2 posters

Go down

Passion of the game. Empty Passion of the game.

Post  SLAYER T Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 am

when it comes to passion of the game i am not an olbie. i have been playing for almost a solid year. 9 months and counting in which u can give or take a month from me, however when it comes to passion of the game Smithlite is the leader of that. the man has sacrificed his time and dedication in this game when others can not. that man is definately on top of this list. I started with a complete competitive aspect of this game from the getgo..got 8 badges met smith and bomber and kingdan1 olbies who put me in their web. From that begining friendship i was able to devolop and grow overtime as a player. gradually mastered breeding switch battling over time. it became a passion of mine that i really enjoyed to do. because smith was tied to his dutty bomber a much more formidable friend and rival. even when i lost a feeling of competiviness bomber was always there to force me to make an upgrade or change in my plan of attack.
i make the argument for having more passion in the sense of battling and mastering winning combinations than anyone who has ever played the game. but not to boast myself. certian moves such as agility,flail, are moves that i fathered over. yet i get the constant argument of being cheap. well this is all i have to say about that untill my passion burns again expect for me to do exactly what u expect from me..go down as the greatest of all time. like they say the bigger you are the bigger critizisim recieved. I look at myself as i enjoy being the bad guy it might be needed to perhaps increase the passion of me and other players..p.s cant play right now in class...lol

SLAYER T
SLAYER T

Back to top Go down

Passion of the game. Empty Re: Passion of the game.

Post  Genestealers Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaok as resond to this, exept my non-stopping laugher because of this post, im still laughing but my fingers hurt of the repatitive ''ha''. You only mastered finding the pokemons with the highest stats (everybody can do that if they play for a month but because u played for almost a year you were first), if your gonna whine about movesets just dont just dont just just dont, you arent as good that you think. yes nobody can own you right now but you wanna know why that is? because you have 6 months of a lead, i am stronger right now then u were 6 months ago. further more you are NOT the greatest ever because u are cheap ( :twisted:u just are just face ist Twisted Evil ) oh and passion bout the game? seriously? your kidding? please say ur kidding.... because players with passion for a game dont CHEAT! (<--- i will never let this go, as long as i exist you will be confronted with this)

P.S. nobody likes you, everybody was happy when u were gone. i wish i could trade you in to get bomber back.
Genestealers
Genestealers

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAYER T Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:46 am

Genestealers the man who copped a blissey after he seen me use it a couple times....the guy who cheated by manipulating brackets and is cheating now with constant battles with marumaske...um i started late november so im prob about 3 months ahead of you and time dont matter i can leave for half a year and still fuck you up bitch.....and currently you are a wimp in my book. so dont even try to respond...and your by yourself on your opinions stop speaking for everyone like they agree with your hypocritical ass.
SLAYER T
SLAYER T

Back to top Go down

Post  Genestealers Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 pm

i lol`d

bout blissey you can ask atoomer, before you used it i trained oneb but because of the dissepointing sp att it had at that moment (that was before i knew bout ev training and stuf) i stopped then i think 1 month later u started to use it. At that time i restarted training my kid eater, after that i ev trained my fatgumball. But thats the only pokemon i use that i ''copied'' from you, in my opinion i didnt but i was just later but if its so importent to you then you may say i copied it from you. Further more i did not manipulate the bracket, i admit that in my early stages i put myself as the first fighter because i always was the first to register, ive been told at that time i must stop doing that, so i did. The only times i manipulated the bracket so certain people were against certain people was when smith told me to do it. And im for marumaske what bomber is for me. bomber is my goal, my senpai but above all my friend. I am Marumaske his goal, ive thought him everything and he has made 2 incredibly strong pokemons already, he wants to battle me alot because he knows he 1 day can beat me. Further more alot of people do agree with me ofcourse some dont, but alot do. and if you leave for 3 months then if thats the diffrence between us i would own ur ass, and that means i still would lack 3 months cuz i did left for 3 months. if i remained online 3 months ago i was now able to beat ur easily. further more i am not hypocritical, this also made me lol. and if im a wimp in your book, to be honest i dont care, because im rather a wimp in someones book then someone who is a cheap cheater that makes weird ass posts on forums because of 1 discussion in the game.

i think i made my point if you dont agree with this then to be honest i still wont care because i dont give a shit bout ur opinion of me you 2 faced loser. Why 2 faced loser? because when i came back on after my 3 months absence you said you only wanted to have a number 1 ranklist because you were afraid that besnik was 2nd (no offence besnik but this is what he said not in those words but my memory aint good enough to remember the exact words) and you didnt like it because you thought he was noob, now you say that besnik is one of the only people you have respect for, what is also highly inappropriate. (<-- i probably mispelled that) and you wanna know who i respect? all the people that are original, bendyhero is on top of my list with that and i know you can be to. i remember alot of pokemons you made and i try to avoid those pokemons like instead your jumpluff, he was original nobody used it and you used it i think (if i remember correctly can be more) 1 time. You were original but you threw that chance away for being cheap.

further more i hope you will live a fine life with lots of fun, but i only hope you do if you will ever accept that ur cheap and actually do something bout it.
Genestealers
Genestealers

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAYER T Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:26 pm

"weird posts because of one disscussion" the post didnt even initially involve you why respond to it?
SLAYER T
SLAYER T

Back to top Go down

Post  Genestealers Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:28 pm

SLAYER T wrote:"weird posts because of one disscussion" the post didnt even initially involve you why respond to it?

[quote=''SLAYER T''] yet i get the constant argument of being cheap [/quote]

the only time u were called cheap was during our discussion
Genestealers
Genestealers

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAYER T Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 pm

every pokemon i have or run i made a distinct moveset for it so if it is considered cheap that just means it works...i stilll run jumpluff just feel like using others now...ppl are gonna call the pokemon they cant beat cheap...thats life but im done with this conversation.
SLAYER T
SLAYER T

Back to top Go down

Post  Genestealers Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:31 pm

i can beat gengar snorlax kingdra and blissey >.> i still call them cheap though
Genestealers
Genestealers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum